Wednesday, July 15, 2009

THERAPY COUNSELING ON THE WEB
A few weeks ago, I received a phone call from a man representing Therapy Counseling.com. He was interested in my cause and asked permission to display my website on their resources page. I happily agreed. Therapy Counseling.com connects people with certified counselors. After registration, you will choose a counselor based on your needs. Once you click CALL NOW, your phone will ring with that counselor on the other end. I think this service is wonderful because you can receive advice and counseling at any time of the day. They have a variety of counselors with specialties ranging from addiction to OCD to infertility. I am sure I could have used this website when my brother first got sick. If you have a chance, check out their website. I would love to know what you think. 

1 comment: