Wednesday, April 15, 2009

MY ART PRINTS ARE FINALLY FOR SALE!!

I am very happy to announce that my art prints and posters are FINALLY UP FOR SALE!! The proofing process took longer than expected so I apologize for the delay (I am a perfectionist). Payments are handled though the very secure PayPal. I would like to remind everyone that 75% of ALL print sales will be donated to various mental health charities. I am excited to contribute in some way, especially with research. Hopefully we will see new and improved treatments in the future (my hope is for a cure)!

If you have any questions, please let me know. The larger art prints are the closest in size to my original canvas paintings. Very vibrant prints! I have listed framing suggestions with each print. I will include this with each print order as well. Thank you again for your continued support and kind words. I hope my artwork will act as a reminder of how much courage is needed to overcome this illness. Please forward this email to as many people as you can.

No comments:

Post a Comment